WHAT IS SSAS?
Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) delivers online analytical processing (OLAP) and data mining functionality for business intelligence applications.
Analysis Services supports OLAP by letting you design, create, and manage multidimensional structures that contain data aggregated from other data sources, such as relational databases.
- Use aggregated data for reports
- Scalable architecture to handle OLAP
- Higher performance for large data sets
EASY TO INSTALL
- Ready-to-use custom MSSQL driver for SSAS
- Install custom driver in a couple clicks
- Write a few lines of code to configure driver
EASY TO USE
- Work with SSAS cubes just like with any other data source
- You don't need to know MDX language. All complex logic is inside SSAS driver
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Izenda Ad Hoc