Don’t code, configure.
Our Administrative UI makes it easy to configure Izenda for your users. Take implementation headaches off your technical team with our end-to-end configuration UIs that eliminate code-level complexities, reduce time to market, and minimize maintenance.
- Connect to databases and manage data models
- Join tables, views, and stored procedures across databases
- Manage tenant, role, and user permissions
- Manage scheduled reports and alerts
- Monetize different levels of analytics functionality
Craft an analytics experience that fits and empowers your customers.
You get full control over the self-service analytics functionality you expose to your application’s end users. Configure report designers with both advanced and simple user modes. Create report templates with pre-selected data sources to make it simple for users to get started. The administrative UI makes it easy to categorize and alias objects and columns with business-relevant terminology, as well as hide fields with sensitive or non-relevant data.
- Predefine database relationships and cross-database joins
- Preset stored procedure filter parameter look-ups
- Create multi-step calculated fields and equations
- Control performance and security settings
Keep – and extend – your existing database investments.
Leverage your existing database schemas– tables, views, stored procedures, primary and foreign key relationships, and user-defined functions. Easily create calculated fields with an expression helper that generates SQL appropriate for your database. Report on Izenda generated system meta-data to understand how your users engage with analytics.
- Extensive copy management systems
- Inherit your existing security model through APIs
- Extend existing functions into report designers
- Manage global report and dashboard libraries