Our Administrative UI gives you more options, faster workflows and better insights, code free.
Configure, don’t code.
The Administrative UI makes it easy to configure analytics for your application. It’s designed to take implementation and maintenance headaches off your technical team, with end-to-end configuration UIs that eliminate complexities, reduce time to market and minimize maintenance. All of it code-free, to give you the option of putting a business process analyst in charge.
- Connect to databases and data models
- Join tables, views and stored procedures across databases
- Manage tenant, role and user permissions
- Schedule reports and alerts
- Monetize different levels of analytics functionality
Craft an analytics experience that fits and empowers your customers.
You get full control over the self-service analytics functionality you expose to your application’s end users. Deploy report designers with both power and everyday user modes. Create report templates with preselected data sources to make it simple for users to get started. The administrative UI makes it easy to categorize and alias tables and fields with business-relevant terminology, and to hide fields with sensitive or non-relevant data.
- Predefine database relationships and cross database joins
- Preset report filters parameters
- Create dynamic stored procedures and calculated fields
- Set limits and timeouts
Keep – and extend – your existing database investments.
Leverage your existing database objects – tables, views, stored procedures, primary and foreign key relationships, and user-defined functions. Easily create new stored procedures and calculated fields – an expression helper generates SQL appropriate to your database. Build best in class products using insights on analytics usage captured in reporting metadata.
- Import your tenant, role and user definitions
- Maintain your existing security model
- Extend functions and calculated fields
- Copy it all out to your other tenants