Izenda, a leader in integrated Business Intelligence, seeks an Account Executive to develop and close net new business. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
What you’ll be doing…
Based in our headquarters in Atlanta, GA, an Account Executive (AE) manages the process throughout the sales cycle, including prospecting, product demonstrations over the web, sales engineering assistance, deal management, writing proposals and closing business. This is a high impact and quota-carrying Inside Sales position.
Account Executive responsibilities:
- Represent Izenda and its product suite in customer accounts of all sizes and industries.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, closing of deals.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer account current and accurate in Salesforce.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstration to prospects.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or experience:
- 3-5 years of overall sales experience
- 2 recent years of software sales is preferred
- BS or BA degree or equivalent
- Experience navigating complex sales transactions
- Full life cycle sales from prospecting to contract negotiation and close
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual goals
- Experience in working in a rapidly growing environment
- Effective organizational, time and task management skills with the ability to work independently
- Action-oriented and willing to make decisions with limited information
- Understanding of general business fundamentals
- Be able to explain complex concepts in a simplified manner
- Experience and demonstrated success with outbound prospecting
- Be an accurate forecaster
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in a competitive sales environment
This position offers the right candidate a great opportunity to be an integral part of a progressive, growing company fueled by intelligent, driven and committed employees.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.Back to Careers