Izenda is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing team.
This position offers the right candidate a great opportunity to launch or accelerate their career in sales, marketing or account management. As the only provider of a business intelligence platform purpose-built for OEM use and to be embedded in other software applications, Izenda works with software companies in a variety of industries and verticals. Training is provided to all team members on the product and current processes.
The BDR works closely with account executives to follow-up on interest generated by the marketing team, qualify leads and setting up demonstrations leading to qualified opportunities. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, work as a self-starter, and have a genuine interest in how our technology will benefit our OEM partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the integrated inbound and outbound system created that leverages SalesLoft, Salesforce, and HubSpot.
- Bring an entrepreneurial owners mindset to existing processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency and performance of processes.
- Conduct sales development best practices through email, phone, and social drips to connect with new prospects
- Make 50+ calls per day using a dialer
- Meet monthly quota for qualified meetings
- Ask great questions that uncover pain points and generate interest from prospects
- Become knowledgeable about the business intelligence market and the various platforms available to our clients
- Log all information into Salesforce
- Be able to efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections
- Work effectively and support others within a high-energy and fun team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Other related duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 year college degree (Spring graduates accepted)
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability and the ability to learn new technologies/concepts
- Quick learner who can learn and ramp up quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- High-energy and persistent
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and reference the BDR position in the subject line. No phone calls please.Back to Careers