Logging to a Database¶
Izenda 7 allows users to configure different levels of logging. By default, the logging level is set to “INFO” which can be in the API Web.config file by the line
<levelMin value="INFO" />.
- Who ran a report/dashboard
- Our logs for reports/dashboards contain username and tenantname information.
- What report/dashboard was ran
- Our logs for reports/dashboards contain GUIDs in the requests whens someone loads a report/dashboard.
- When it was ran
- Every API log contains a timestamp.
- The parameters/filters and values used to generate a report
- The filters are in the executed queries for the above calls.
List of Logging levels¶