The Developer Guide is intended for users with code-level access within your Business Intelligence tool. It provides resources to help build and maintain both integrated and stand alone deployments of Izenda.
Interacting with the Izenda API¶
You can interact with our API in both integrated and standalone instances of Izenda.
- Full API List
- Basic API Client Code Samples
- Intermediate API Client Code Samples
We have created several starter kits to demonstrate how to embed Izenda into web applications. Every kit displays many of the same concepts (e.g. embedding the Izenda suite as a single page application) but each may showcase additional features more extensively (e.g. hidden filters and rendering individual reports.). All publically available kits can be found on our GitHub Repository .
- First Steps
- Embedding Izenda into Your Application
Troubleshooting Front End Integration¶
Customizing Your Izenda Instance¶
Izenda supports an array of customizations ranging from style modifications to data format additions and hidden filters.
Interfacing with Izenda¶
- Customizing System via Interfaces
- Modifying Default Email Template
- Modifying User Access Token
- Location of CSS
- CSS Conflicts
- Customization (Simple)
- Customization (Scalable)
- Key Styling Colors
- Visually Editing CSS
- Common CSS Customizations
- Customizing the Report Designer Tooltips & Overlay
- White-Labeling Izenda