Izenda, a leader in integrated Business Intelligence, seeks a Content Strategist/Copywriter to develop a wide array of content
including: white papers, case studies, web content, blogs, product fact sheets and content for social media.
The ideal candidate has a passion for writing compelling, clear and persuasive content in a variety of mediums. Additionally, this tenacious candidate is comfortable interviewing technical experts to obtain necessary information to complete deliverables.
- Drafting of press releases, case studies/success stories, website feature stories, service and product offering descriptions, blog postings, white papers, website content, presentations, social media, and product brochures
- Drafting of stories to be incorporated in client-facing and employee newsletters
- Reviewing and editing previously drafted materials
- Ensure integrity, compliance and accuracy of all content including information on company website
- Maintain writing guidelines and best practices to assist with the creation of quality communications
- Research and write technical information that suits technical and non-technical audiences
- Review, proof, and edit communication materials and presentations for accuracy and consistency of messages
- Craft effective and consumable content and ensure alignment on key messages
- A four-year degree is required; journalism or communications degree is preferred.
- At least three years’ experience in a business-to-business marketing setting within a technical environment.
- Experience in editing and proofreading all types of copywriting required.
- Marketing copywriting experience required.
- Experience with SEO/SEM is a plus
- Social media experience is a plus
- Ability to work well individually, as part of a team, and with key stakeholders from other departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position offers the right candidate a great opportunity to be an integral part of a progressive, growing company fueled by intelligent, driven and committed employees.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.